We are looking for bright, team-oriented, enthusiastic System Administrators
to configure and maintain systems for client projects and internal staff.
Must have the following qualifications:
- Good troubleshooter, willing to tackle time critical problems
- Strong background in UNIX administration (especially Solaris) including
DNS/bind, sendmail, hardware and software installations
- Strong background in network management, routers, protocols, load
- Strong background in security, including firewall configuration and
- Ability to administer and troubleshoot UNIX/NT hybrid environments
- Some background with relational database administration in at least
one of the following: Oracle, Sybase, SQLServer, or Informix
- Some background with Web servers including Apache, Netscape, and IIS
- Some experience with Application Servers such as Weblogic, WebSphere,
- Fluent in Perl or shell scripting
Candidates must be able to work onsite in Menlo Park, CA. Teamwork and
good communication skills a must.
This position is for direct hire only, no recruiters please. Employment
preferred but open to working with contractors.
If you're interested, fax a resume to (650) 330-8989, attention Human
Resources, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.